Manulife Financial Travel Insurance for Canadians travelling out-of-province helps protect your clients against the cost of unexpected emergencies that may occur during their trip – costs only marginally covered by their provincial health insurance plan.
BOGGS FINANCIAL INC. will refer you for more information regarding Travel Insurance. Ask us for more details.
|Single-Trip Plan || |
- Provides coverage for one trip for the number of days purchased. No age limit.
|Quick Trip Plan || |
- Provides coverage for one trip of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age.
|Quick Trip Canada Plan || |
- Provides coverage for one trip within Canada of less than 18 days for those 55-74 years of age.
- 50% off the regular Quick Trip rates
|Multi-Trip Plan || |
- Provides coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the policy year for the number of days purchased.
- Options of 4, 10, 18 and 30 day plans. No age limit.
- Available as an Emergency Medical Plan and an All-Inclusive Plan
|All-Inclusive Plan || |
- Provides several benefits all in one plan. It covers Emergency Medical, Trip Cancellation & Interruption, Baggage Loss, Delay & Damage, Flight Accident and Travel Accident.
- Available as a Single Trip Plan or Multi-Trip Plan
|Travel Canada Plan || |
- Provides Emergency Medical Insurance if all travel is within Canada at 50% off the regular Single-Trip Emergency Medical Plan rates.
|Trip Cancellation / Interruption Plan |